Followers

Monday 10 November 2014

Winners Make it sparkle Challenge

Good Evening, Céline's here to announce the Make it sparkle Winners.

SO wonderful entries this week !!


So pleased to see all you fabulous projects with glitter, strass, stickles...
So, and the winner is....

# 52 Jana K

 Please contact
valou250809@skynet.be


* *

And now, the top 3...
It was really hard to choose only 3

# 18 Kate

# 33 Mandy

#49 Marina



Congrats, don't forget to grab your top 3 badge

Please grab your favourites badge for your blog.

See you tomorrow for the new challenge ;) 

Céline and the crafty sentiments team.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for my prize! I will send my email now! Congratulations to the top 3, gorgeous designs!
    Hug, Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I'm honoured! Thank you so much for picking my card in your Top3.

    Hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10