Followers

Monday 17 July 2017

Sea, Sun, Beach or Sand Challenge Winners

Hello everyone! It's Rae Ann again and I am back to announce the winners for our 

Sea, Sun, Beach or Sand challenge.

Every entry was gorgeous and I wish you could all win!  Thank you for playing with us.


Our winner this week is

#8 - Lisa Lynn

Please contact Julie to claim your prize.

julieodil@charter.net

First our Crafty sentiments Favorite
# 20 Lillian

It is always so hard to choose a top three, and this week was no different! It took me a while, but I finally narrowed it down to these three.  They are listed in the order of entry.




#18 - Kuni


#21 - Pippa
SAM_4324(watermarked).JPG

Be sure to grab the Top 3 badge from the side bar.

Don't forget to stop back tomorrow to see what the new challenge is.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

{{hugs}}
Rae Ann and the Crafty Sentiments Designs team

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card as the winner for this week; I greatly appreciate it. Congrats to all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me, but if you look at entry #20, you'll see that I used a CSD digital for my card creation. Congratulations to the winner, as well as the tops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Lillian
      It's a mistake you will heard soon from our prize coordinator.
      Regards
      Céline

      Delete
  3. Thank you for picking my card as a Top 3 it means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really happy!!!!!!!!
    Thank youuuuuuu!!!
    Kisssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10